- ARK Angel knows education can unlock a better future for kids and the world around them. So, we directly support programs that help children get to school, learn and realize their potential. Because our world’s future depends on them.
- Risking one kid’s education risks a lot more than you might think. It could cost the world an inspirational leader, a brilliant scientist, a caring minister—a chance at a better future for all of us.
- When children grow up without acquiring basic literacy skills, their countries and families struggle.* Economies don’t develop and thrive. Social progress stalls. Poverty, war, hunger and suffering persist.
- Right now, over 100 million children around the world don’t even attend primary school. Some don’t go because they were born girls, some because they’re the wrong ethnicity, and some because of religious discrimination. Others don’t have enough to eat, don’t have shoes to make the walk, or can’t safely travel to the nearest school.
- Our vision is to create a volunteer community network of over 100,000 individual volunteers across the globe with a special interest in helping At Risk Kids fulfill their dreams and maximize their potential.
- There are millions of at risk kids in the world who lack parental guidance
- Kids are the future of the Kingdom
- Lack of effective government programs
- Intervention needed at a younger age
The ARK Angel Network™ is a volunteer support network of committed organizations and individuals that raises money/donations/gifts in kind or simply volunteers its human resources for charities whose mission is to help At Risk Kids (ARK) worldwide.
The ARK Angels support qualified entities committed to developing a self sustaining model to serve at risk, needy, and underserved kids and their communities by providing life skills training, behavior modification programs, micro-financing, entrepreneurship and strategic planning training.
We are a 501c3 public charitable organization (EIN 26-4146712), so your donations to the very worthy causes and children we support are tax deductible.
Our aim is to ignite the spirit of Love and invoke a global awareness to empower all our ARK Angels, volunteers and children alike, to greatness, selfless service and giving. Our actions are based on the Christian principles of love and brotherhood for all humanity.
How can you get involved?
Go to http://www.arkangelnetwork.org/ and find out more information there. Your donations are tax deductible.
If you would like to know more information about the origins of ARK Angel Network, click here to hear from one of their co-founders, Brian Wagner. Thanks for sharing your Story Behind the Band, Brian!